Truck Drivers searching for Over the Road Driver employment with Walmart or Sam’s Club should visit drive4walmart.com. Taking advantage of the Drive for Walmart web portal gives the possibility for truck drivers looking to pursue a driving position at Walmart to recognize about vacancy inside the company. The site also educates visitors on company benefits and the requirements necessary to obtain employment.
Create a Profile
You should check-in for an online account and create a user profile to successfully apply for any position within Walmart taking advantage of the Drive for Walmart website. This is beneficial for candidates as they can upload their resume and receive job alerts on new positions that match their skill set. With your resume on file recruiters will have access to it so it’ll give you more chances of receiving exposure.
Walmart Truck Driver Jobs Requirements
Candidates should pay attention if they want to be considered for a truck driver vacancy at Walmart they must satisfy the subsequent requirements:
- The applicant must live within 250 miles of the facility to which she/he is applying; or be willing to establish residence within 250 miles of the facility prior to the first day of work (orientation).
- Interstate (Class A) Commercial Drivers License with Hazmat endorsement (including cleared background check) OR will obtain Hazmat endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120 calendar days of date of hire.
- Minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 3 years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No convictions for a DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs within the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accident* resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle).
In the case users interested in a truck driving appointment can do a fast job search by choosing “Search all Over the Road Driver Jobs.” The site will list the current opportunities available around the country. When you select one of the jobs you will be able to review the full job description on that position and be able to apply for the job using the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.